- Research Assistant Professor, Principle Investigator of NeuroScholar project
- VPDMf: A general framework for building knowledge (& data) base management systems (KBMS & DBMS)
- NeuroScholar: A specialized KBMS for the neuroscientific literature.
- NeuroAtlas: A web-service for neuroscientists to navigate and orient themselves within brain tissue.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of Southern California Brain Project (1997-1999), L.W. Swanson's Group.
- Graduate Student, Oxford University Laboratory of Physiology (1992 - 1995) & Newcastle Neural Systems Group (1995-1997).DPhil project entitled "Neural connectivity of the rat: Theory, Methods and applications", Wellcome Trust Prize Studentship.
- Imperial College, London, (1988 - 1991). Bachelor of Science degree (BSc.) in Physics with first class honors.
- Research interests: Knowledge Management Systems, Systems level neuroscience, Semantic Web
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: (213) 821-1837
- Research Assistant
- Measurement Package for VPDMf
- Neuroscience Analysis Web Service Framework (NAWS)
- 3rd year PHD Student, Computer Science,
University of Southern California
- MS in Computer Science, University of Southern California, 2003
- BS in Computer Engineering/Science, University of Mumbai, India, 2000
- Research interests: Mobile Databases, Wireless Networking, Sensor networks
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: (213) 764-4602